Supervising this vital role within the business, you will be responsible for leading the team that keeps our bingo hall in tip top condition. It’s no easy ride, you will need to deliver impeccable standards and take pride in your work.
Leading a courteous and professional team and supporting the management to achieve combined goals you will be vital in providing the best experience for our customers.
- Welcome customers warmly in to the business
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work collaboratively as part of the cleaning and wider team
- Lead your team to provide efficient and dynamic service
- Coach and train team members to the highest standard
- Support the Management Team with new initiatives, budget control and positively driving the business forward.
- Achieving results to ensure the bingo hall is presented to the highest standard
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for hygiene, food safety and safer gambling
- Completing supporting paperwork
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas
- Managing timescales when completing tasks
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a cleaning role
- Experience using a range of cleaning equipment and products
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled results
- Ability to collaborate with the team and wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Great time management
- Attention to detail
- (Preferred) Relevant NVQ
Must be available early mornings and weekends, 20 hours per week