We are seeking a people focused, innovative Regional Food & Beverage Operations Manager to join our amazing team in Grosvenor Casinos and play a crucial role in the design, development, and deployment of a compelling Food & Beverage proposition for Grosvenor London venues that is aligned to our strategy.
As our Regional Food & Beverage Operations Manager for London, you will take overall responsibility for our Grosvenor Casinos food and beverage operations in this region, delivering, in conjunction with the central F&B, marketing, operations and transformation teams, the growth and profit targets for Grosvenor Casinos.
In this role, you will:
- Understand and deliver Grosvenor Casinos F&B strategy, in particular the roadmap for growth
- Operate within the Grosvenor Casinos F&B strategic framework and focus on the core priorities
- Work alongside all members of the F&B team to align priorities and collaborate on projects
- Support the development and deployment of food and beverage offers for Grosvenor Casinos
- Work closely and collaboratively with the marketing team on offer development and promotional activities that deliver targeted growth and margin
- Support the Rank Group purchasing strategy and oversee purchasing compliance for Grosvenor
- Lead or support on relevant F&B project-based work deemed necessary by your line manager
- Identify margin control opportunities in conjunction with the finance team, F&B team, ROM’s, and GM’s and build suitable action-based plans to deliver results across your region
- Build and deliver periodic F&B engagement exercises for Grosvenor venue teams in conjunction with development team and brand partners aligned with the marketing strategy of the brand
- Perform regular F&B venue audits and build corresponding training requirements to support improvement across multiple measurements
- Work with the F&B Operational Change & Project Manager and training team to develop and deploy fit for purpose training programs for Grosvenor
- Support the delivery of the Grosvenor F&B Academy training program to enhance customer journey, brand standards, offer and product knowledge
- Collaborate with the marketing team to analyse and action customer data and surveys
- Coach, mentor and support the delivery of revenue and profit targets for the Grosvenor F&B development project
- Multi-outlet/Area experience in food and beverage operations, preferably including high street branded operations
- People focused, strong communicator with the ability to inspire and lead a team
- Change mentality, constructively challenging the status quo
- Consumer champion, putting outstanding experience at the centre of the Grosvenor F&B proposition
- Advocate of personal and professional development of F&B team members
- Empathetic and able to communicate with senior stakeholders as well as a diverse team and customer base
- Innovative thinker, able to communicate new ideas and gain support from others to implement them successfully
- Food safety level 2 minimum
- Health and safety level 2 minimum
If this excites you and you want to focus on a future where you’ll love your work, in a team that wins and grows together, apply now!
- Competitive Salary: We value your contributions and offer a competitive salary that recognises your hard work and dedication.
- Fantastic Rewards Package: Beyond a competitive salary, our rewards package includes a range of benefits, bonuses, and perks to ensure your job is both fulfilling and rewarding. You’ll be able to take part in exciting club-specific competitions and promotions.
- Induction for Success: Your success is our priority. We provide a comprehensive induction program, thoughtfully designed to familiarise you with our Grosvenor values and culture, ensuring you are well-prepared for your role.
- Learning and Development: You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the guidance of experienced industry professionals, using your unique flare and style to become a driving force of our team’s success.
- Exciting Project Work: Get involved in exciting project work that will allow you to make a meaningful impact on our business. Your fresh ideas and contributions will be valued.
- People-Focused Culture: Grosvenor is all about its people. Our supportive and nurturing work environment ensures you have the tools you need to thrive.
- High-Performing Culture: Join a team that embraces high performance. We set the bar high and help you reach your full potential.
- Emphasis on Growth: At Grosvenor, growth is not just a word; it's a commitment. We foster your individual and team growth to help you succeed and excel.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a people-focused business, offering a high-performing culture where you, your team, and your venue can work, win, and grow together.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers. We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.